Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Developing Executive Leadership - Live Online/Virtual
||We're sorry, but the date you requested is no longer available. Please choose another date.
Join millions of team leaders who have trusted the expert faculty at AMA for their executive leadership training needs. When you’re focused on your organization's future every day of every workweek, it's vital that you are well equipped to optimize your company's performance -- as well as your own career -- with executive leadership training. What does it mean to be an executive leader? It means you’re a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat and a politician. Pride, commitment and camaraderie. Those are the words you describe your team. You’re able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats. We know It takes laser-precise vision to be an executive leader. Join your peers in this course to craft your own leadership style, build an extraordinary team and master the competencies of effective executive leadership. Three days in classroom or four sessions online. CEUs: 1.8. Keywords: lead, leader, leaders, leadership, emotional intelligence, performance goals, webinar, webinars, virtual learning. Fee per person: $2745, $2495 for AMA members.
*When registering by phone, use Priority Code: XNNT
AMA (American Management Association International)
Leadership & Management
> Leadership Skills
Who Should Attend?
Mid-level executives or managers who lead others with managerial responsibility
We Also Recommend:
Join millions of team leaders who have trusted the expert faculty at AMA for their executive leadership training needs.
When you’re focused on your organization's future every day of every workweek, it's vital that you are well equipped to optimize your company's performance—as well as your own career—with executive leadership training.
What does it mean to be an executive leader? It means you’re a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat and a politician. Pride, commitment and camaraderie. Those are the words you describe your team. You’re able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats. We know It takes laser-precise vision to be an executive leader. Join your peers in this course to craft your own leadership style, build an extraordinary team and master the competencies of effective executive leadership.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This seminar is designed to provide executive leadership training for midlevel managers or executives who lead others with managerial responsibility. It will benefit executives who require strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Build an executive leadership style that creates trust, sets a clear vision and guides your entire team toward greater performance and profit
- Articulate your mission, vision and value statements with authenticity and passion
- Practice coaching and inspiring your people to deliver outstanding results
- Channel your “emotional intelligence” for greater achievement and satisfaction
- Identify the characteristics of effective leadership and the most common saboteur
- Prioritize time for yourself and your team for strategy implementation
- Foster a productive environment that drives towards a shared purpose
WHAT YOU WILL COVER:
Your Leadership Journey
- Exploring your leadership challenges and core leadership beliefs
- Differentiating between management and leadership
- Identifying and practicing leadership requirements for the 21st century
Developing Strategic Leadership and Passionate Purpose
- Understanding the “big picture” of organizational strategy
- Planning and prioritizing to secure time for strategy implementation
- Guiding success by crafting your power vision statement
- Practicing communicating your strategy to empower others
Leveraging Your Professional and Executive Effectiveness
- Mastering techniques of self-management and personal productivity
- Enhancing your emotional intelligence to set yourself apart as a high-performing executive
- Developing the skills to manage your emotions as you foster relationships
- Recognizing the emotions of others and responding to their emotional needs
Developing the Talents of Others
- Becoming intentional in supporting others to become self-reliant problem solvers
- Assessing the ability and willingness of individuals and teams to accomplish tasks and goals
- Coaching and inspiring your people to higher levels of performance
Aligning Organizational Culture with Strategy
- Shaping your organizational culture as a strategic leadership practice
- Creating intrinsic rewards that drive engagement and satisfaction
- Aligning your core authentic personal values with the values of your organization
- Addressing the challenges of ethics and ethical decision making
- Fostering mutual trust and respect throughout your sphere of influence
Learning the Art and Science of Inspirational Leadership
- Creating an environment that thrives on idea sharing and collaboration
- Assessing how your current practices and leadership style motivate and demotivate others
- Customizing reward and recognition (onsite and virtually) for your people to increase commitment, pride and camaraderie
Creating Your Executive Leadership Development
- Identifying, prioritizing and creating a roadmap to implement the skills, tools and actions learned
- Leveraging your strengths to further develop yourself as a high-performing executive
Pre-work: Skill Assessment and Strategic Leadership Type Indicator. It is essential that you complete the pre-work and bring your results to class.
The American Management Association was founded in 1923. They have built a content control check into every one of their professional seminars. Plus a series of checks and balances to ensure that the content of every AMA seminar is precisely targeted to:
- provide comprehensive, hands-on training that is of practical use when you return to the job
- focus on need-to-know specifics, relevant to the demands of global business today
- offer the expertise and personalized attention of top-ranking instructors
- facilitate your career development and business savvy
Whether you're looking for a solid foundation of business fundamentals or strategies to help you seize growth opportunities for your company, AMA offers expert instruction to help you:
- manage your priorities effectively
- cultivate more productive working relationships
- increase your on-the-job value
- align your skills with marketplace demands
- bring out the best in people, processes and yourself
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy
For Classroom, Live Online, and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed—At AMA, we guarantee the quality of our seminars. In fact, 98% of our participants say they would recommend the course they have taken to their colleagues. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a seminar for which you have paid, AMA will give you credit toward another seminar of comparable price or will refund your fee.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: