Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects and Deadlines Live or Webinar
An intensive one day seminar that helps participants gain more control over their time, tasks, and priorities. They will learn to prioritize deadline projects, manage conflict demands, reduce pressure and master multiple tasks with confidence. Keywords: Time management, tasks, pressure, stress, demands, getting more done, action, paperwork. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $149; $139 each for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Leadership & Management
> Time & Stress Management
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who can benefit from increased control of priorities and demands while reducing the taxing stress associated with hectic schedules and deadlines
Gain control over time, tasks and priorities
Prioritize crucial projects, manage conflicting demands, reduce pressure and master multiple tasks with confidence
Enroll now for this energizing one-day seminar if you need to get more done in less time … recognize your real priorities … keep track of numerous projects … establish and meet deadlines … and eliminate bottlenecks.
This powerful one-day seminar teaches you the all-important skills that will help you deal with dozens of top priorities. Filled with practical how-to strategies, this time-management training will ensure that you:
- Stop wasting time and get the clock working for you instead of against you
- Take control of your multiple projects, even when they're all top priorities
- Handle with ease all of the unexpected demands and unplanned situations that destroy the most careful scheduling
- Stay cool, calm and collected when the pressure is overwhelming and stress threatens your effectiveness
Set aside just one day, and you'll be able to manage multiple demands and priorities, get more done in less time, keep on top of numerous projects and deadlines, and eliminate pressure and stress from your work day. If you're too busy to attend, enroll today! For you, this seminar is truly a top priority!
Powerful time management training that make an impact:
- Plans that really work — for today, next week, next month and next year — even when you've had trouble adhering to plans in the past
- What to do first — when everything is a priority and expectations are high
- Action plans that move projects ahead — even stalled ones
- Innovative methods that really keep you on track through changing priorities, last-minute alterations, uncertainty, crises and chaos
Taking Control of Multiple Tasks — How to run your life, instead of your life running you!
- The practical manager’s guide to goal-setting three simple questions to help you set specific goals effortlessly.
- Four dangerous mistakes that prevent realistic, effective goal-setting.
- A step-by-step action plan to ensure you will meet your short- and long-term goals.
- How to pinpoint your most important priorities and decide how you must deal with each of them.
- Use to-do lists to keep you on track and guide you through today, this week and this year.
- Specific actions to help you prioritize when working with more than one boss.
- How to rid yourself of long-standing duties you and your position have outgrown.
- Common barriers to effective management planning.
Managing Time — How to work with, not against, the clock.
- How good time management boosts productivity, increases satisfaction and affords you more freedom.
- Uncover common myths about time and time management.
- Multi-tasking and focus: concentration is the key for better results.
- Identify the most common time wasters.
- “Where did the time go?” A simple, easy-to-use time log that answers the question precisely.
- Drowning in paper? How to clear a sea of mail, publications and desk cloggers from your workspace.
- Five highly effective telephone management tips to save time and prevent interruptions and distractions.
- Are emails controlling your day? Master your inbox and email habits.
- Make technology a time saver and not a time waster. Learn about the latest productivity tools.
- Specific tactics to prevent the “meeting-go-round” from devouring your time.
- How to hold truly meaningful meetings to prompt decisions, actions and responses.
- Ways to prevent needless visits from coworkers and others that put a dent in your day’s productivity.
- Proven steps you can take to overcome procrastinator in you.
- Warning signs of danger-point procrastination.
- How to solve even the most difficult problems with new speed and confidence.
- Develop effective communication skills that save time.
Handling Unexpected, Difficult Situations — How to plan for the unexpected and manage the most difficult people and situations easily.
- Setting boundaries: How to say “no” without creating hard feelings or feeling guilty.
- Powerful rules for saying “no” that underscore your firmness and win respect.
- Take three decisive steps to prevent others from imposing their priorities on you.
- Real-life approaches to delegation that make everyone more productive.
- Smart alternatives to delegation when you have no assistants or subordinates.
- “It’s easier and faster to do it myself.” How to beat the number one attitude barrier to effective delegation
- Techniques to handle the toughest, personalities – aggressive coworkers, negative attitudes, know-it-alls and more.
- Ask for – and get – the information, resources and cooperation you need from your coworkers.
- Cyber-management: ensure that virtual teams and remote workers are meeting deadlines and productivity targets.
- How to solve even the most difficult problems with new speed and confidence.
- Contingency planning for emergencies and crisis situations.
Dealing with Pressure and Stress — How to stay calm and in control, even in the face of chaos.
- Are you headed for burnout? The seven specific symptoms that signal dangerous overstress.
- Survey: are these 16 hidden stressors in your work environment?
- How to determine your own current pressure level and take timely, immediate steps to reduce and manage stress.
- Sensible guidelines for fostering a competitive, stimulating work atmosphere without excess pressure and stress.
- Easy steps for day-to-day stress reduction.
- Deadline approaching? Six relaxation techniques to calm you down ward regain focus immediately.
- Use time management skills to achieve greater work-life balance.
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: