Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service Live or Webinar
This seminar teaches ways to work more easily with others and create a more pleasant environment, ways to communicate with customers in person and over the phone, helpful skills for dealing with angry customers, tactics for keeping your composure under stress and much more. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $199; $189 each for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Customer Service & Sales
> Customer Relations
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who communicates with customers
Today, keynote speakers are all focusing on the importance of customer service and satisfaction as the critical component of a successful business. Tom Peters, author of "In Search of Excellence," calls it the competitive edge.
This seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment. You will also learn ways to communicate with customers in person and over the phone, helpful skills for dealing with angry customers, tactics for keeping your composure under stress, and much more.
We've drawn from what is working in companies across America as well as what is working with our company. This seminar was developed and is presented by customer service experts.
This seminar will help you train yourself, your staff, and your organization not only to head off problems, but also to rise to a level of service excellence. Learn how to...
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars.
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs.
- Become a master in the art of listening.
- Say "no" and be firm without antagonism.
Set aside just one day, and you can learn how to turn every customer into an ally, outservice your competitors, eliminate negative situations, and overcome stress and burnout!
The vital role of all customer-contact personnel
- Learn to see how your customers see you
- Handling the Internet frustrations of heavy customer interaction
- Making the vital choices with each customer contact
How to deal with complaints and angry customers
- Handling complaints for maximum customer satisfaction
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- The right and wrong ways to say "no"
Building customer goodwill
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- How and why to make customers feel important
- The power of using names, with 5 easy tips to remember them
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
The critical art of listening
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- How listening can surmount a tense situation
Smart techniques for better communication
- How to make a winning first impression
- Building good rapport with customers and associates
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: