Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
The Exceptional Trainer Live or Webinar
This seminar will teach participants how to plan, implement and follow through on a training program from start to finish. Topic include: training on a budget, how to make students want to learn, and professional tips for visual aids. Train-the-trainer. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee: $199; $189 each for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
> Training & Development
Who Should Attend?
Anyone whose job requires them to spot employee training needs, plan training programs, prepare training materials, etc.
The best ideas and latest training "intelligence" from the nation's top training company!
More is known today about “how to train” than ever before. Many old methods and once-accepted training practices are disappearing in favor of better, more effective procedures and strategies.
The information and technology explosion has resulted in a rapid change of pace and an “age of specialization.” Employee turnover is at all-time highs, and skilled workers are harder and harder to find. To stay competitive, productive and profitable, the successful organization must recognize the need for ongoing, results-driven training programs.
Have you noticed? The best trainers make thorough preparation, exciting presentation, and complete follow-up seem effortless. Whether you’re a training specialist, a human resources professional, or a manager who trains, you can too—it just takes practical skills and up-to-date strategies.
You could try to wade through reams of information, research and publications, “boiling it down” to meet your particular needs; or you could attend this outstanding, one-day seminar and learn pertinent, down-to-earth pointers that you can use immediately.
- How to spot training needs early—before deficiencies reach crisis level
- How to “sell” your training ideas and create proposals that win the support of management and employees
- Learn about alternatives you can tap when “formal” training isn’t possible
- The most common barriers to learning, and how to avoid them
- Learn the 13 needs of adult learners—and tailor your training for maximum effectiveness
- Learn 6 ways to motivate people and make them want to learn—even “resistors” and “know-it-alls.”
- Consultants and independent trainers: find out if they can save you time or money.
- Judging how to “pace” the program: Know when to “speed up” and when
to “slow down.”
- How to develop better materials and course books that will reinforce learning long after the training program ends.
- Use diagrams for 8 room arrangements—you’ll learn the best setup for the smallest to largest group.
- 4 ways you should use humor—and 3 ways you should not.
- Discover 9 ways to help participants relate material to their own personal experiences.
- How to develop “team spirit” and camaraderie among participants and heighten their learning experience.
- The new employee: Smart strategies to make training and orientation as quick and easy as possible.
- Was your training effective? Learn step-by-step methods that enable you to measure the results.
- How to increase involvement in training programs throughout your organization, from top to bottom.
- Training on a budget: Learn about cost-effective ideas for quality training.
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: