Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Leadership, Team-Building and Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
Learn coaching skills that will immediately begin transforming your work group into a team that works together in an inspiring atmosphere of energy and enthusiasm. Learn how to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $249; $229 each for three or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
> Performance & Motivation
Who Should Attend?
Managers and supervisors who want to enhance and maximize their management potential
We Also Recommend:
This seminar equips you with the coaching skills that will immediately begin transforming your work group into a team that works together in an inspiring atmosphere of energy and enthusiasm.
Forward-thinking managers have discovered that the same skills that coaches use to create winners in athletics work in a business setting as well. This innovative one-day seminar is designed to teach you powerful coaching methods to turn even problem employees into super-productive, motivated winners!
You'll learn how to instill the kind of energy and enthusiasm that makes productivity soar. How? Supplement your own managerial abilities with compelling coaching and counseling skills, and watch the incredible results.
This seminar will teach you step by step, how to produce a manager's "game plan" that ensures you'll reach your goals and objectives. Plus, find out how to maximize every employee's abilities...and uncover strengths and talents you never knew existed!
Invest just one day of your time, and the benefits of coaching will change your life as a manager; you'll witness an exciting synergy among your employees, mutual support within your group, a sense of interdependence and exchange, and most of all - incredible productivity from your team as a unit.
Enroll today and learn a new approach to enhance and maximize your management potential!
- How to harness natural competitiveness as a positive, powerful force
- Why you must be demanding...and how to do it the right way
- 8 techniques to raise enthusiasm - for an individual or the entire team
- The "anti-management" attitude: how to spot it, and how to overcome it
- Power motivators! Learn the winning secrets of the all-time greatest coaches
- Your "game-plan" - 5 simple steps for no-fail, successful plans
- Loyalty and commitment: how to build them, and make them integral parts of your team's "culture"
- A key formula that ensures you'll consistently make good decisions
- The team lineup: how to recognize individual strengths and organize players into positions
- Building your "roster": how to spot superstars and problem players, and identify everyone's strengths and weaknesses
- 5 compelling reasons why your employees want to be part of a team
- Peer conflicts: how to defuse them before they affect the entire work group
- High-impact coaching skills that deter goof-offs, time-wasters, and procrastinators
- "Non-directive" counseling: a proven approach that helps employees discover their own solutions
- 8 guiding steps to positive discipline and corrective action
- When to attempt employee counseling, and when to leave it to professionals
- Expert listening skills - the proven method to ensure you really hear what the employee is saying
- How to deal with anger, crying, or other emotional responses
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: