Dynamic Public Speaking Seminar
PICK A DATE & SIGN UP
- SEE ALL 37 DATES »
- May 1 · COLUMBIA, SC
- May 7 · ALBUQUERQUE, NM
- May 8 · EL PASO, TX
- May 9 · TUCSON, AZ
- May 10 · PHOENIX, AZ
- May 30 · WICHITA, KS
- May 31 · KANSAS CITY, MO
- Jun 1 · ST. LOUIS, MO
- Jun 4 · FRESNO, CA
- Jun 5 · MODESTO, CA
- Bring Seminar On-site
This workshop is chock full of face-saving techniques that will make any business presentation a whole lot easier on your nerves. In just six short hours, you'll learn powerful skills and solid strategies for surviving presentations without much preparation time ... respond smoothly when asked to make a few impromptu remarks ... and never skip a beat when your audience starts drilling you with tough questions. This hard-hitting training is exactly what you need! From start to finish, our expert trainers will walk you though proven strategies and mental formulas that any businessperson -- even the most nervous speakers -- can use to give off-the-cuff talks like a seasoned pro. 6 CEUs. Fee per person: $249. (Enroll four people and the fourth attends for free.)
National Seminars Training
Writing & Speaking
> Speaking/Presentation Skills
Who Should Attend?
Designed for professionals at all levels who desire the kind of communication skills that will easily separate them from the pack and polish their professional image
This workshop is chock full of face-saving techniques that will make any business presentation a whole lot easier on your nerves.
In just six short hours, you'll learn powerful skills and solid strategies for surviving presentations without much preparation time ... respond smoothly when asked to make a few impromptu remarks ... and never skip a beat when your audience starts drilling you with tough questions.
This hard-hitting training is exactly what you need! From start to finish, our expert trainers will walk you though proven strategies and mental formulas that any businessperson -- even the most nervous speakers -- can use to give off-the-cuff talks like a seasoned pro.
How You Will Benefit…
- Overcome nervousness with simple techniques
- Organize your thoughts … even on complex topics
- Deliver an outstanding performance every time
- Handle unexpected questions with ease
- Inspire, convince and persuade any audience
- Defuse critics before they start to talk
- Building a rapport with any size audience—from 1 to 50
What you will cover ...
- How to sound conversational ... even when you’re giving a canned presentation
- 4 easy speech organization tips no matter what the occasion
- How to remove the “Ums” and “Ahs” that could be distracting your audience
- How to build a captivating presentation from the inside ... out
- Discover the 10 myths of presenting — and how to over them
- Choosing words that paint a picture that will stick in everyone’s mind
- 4 pre-presentation habits you can’t do without
- How to turn nervousness into energy
- The Rules to Impromptu Speaking: What to do when you’re asked to "come up and explain the process to everyone..."
- How to decide which audio-visual medium works best for every kind of presentation
- The dos and don’ts of using humor … and why it’s like walking on eggshells
- 6 ways to use your voice to establish sincerity … credibility … and confidence
- When it comes to speaking from notes ... why less is more
- Speaking so your words don’t disappear into thin air
- How to nail the sale in a one-on-one meeting presentation
- 8 factors that could sabotage your message ... and how to use them to your advantage
- How to seal the deal: presentation closers your audience will remember
- How to give an enthusiastic presentation while appearing to be relaxed and comfortable
Connecting with your audience
- Successful posture and gesture techniques that will hold your audiences attention without distracting form your message more conversational
- How to change undesirable speaking practices into more winning habits
- How to develop "instant rapport" with your audience
- How to best manage the question-and-answer period like a pro
- What every audience is expecting from you … and how your can deliver
- 5 steps to making a lasting impression
- Soothing phrases you can use to calm and comfort a hostile audience
- How to detect if your audience is bored ... and what to do to draw them back into the presentation
- How to guide your audience to through the question and answer period
Visually Pleasing Presentations
- Using the 6,6,36 rule to build powerful visuals
- How long to hold eye contact with an individuals during your presentation (without making them uncomfortable)
- 10 must-have tricks to using visual-aids to your advantage
- SELF-ANALYSIS: Determine your presentation style with the industry’s simplest self-revealing exercise wrong section
- What every presenter already knows but often ignores
- CHECKLIST: Use this quick guide to plan and organize your presentation with ease
Who Should Attend…
Designed for professionals at all levels who desire the kind of communication skills that will easily seperate them from the pack and polish their professional image.
National Seminars Training is focused on meeting the ever-expanding continuing education needs of adult professionals in all industries and professions. Our sole mission is to provide the results-producing training you need, when and where you need it, and at a price that is cost-effective for you and your organization.
National Seminars Training is a d/b/a of The Continuing Education Center, Inc., a subsidiary of the Graceland College Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning, Inc. Graceland University, founded in 1895, is a private, four-year liberal arts university whose continuing education outreach is committed to providing high-quality opportunities for ongoing professional development. The Center has helped advance the careers of more than 10 million participants in business training seminars throughout the U.S. and around the world.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: