How to Manage and Organize Accounts Payable
PICK A DATE & SIGN UP
- SEE ALL 20 DATES »
- May 23 · PORTLAND, OR
- May 24 · SEATTLE, WA
- Jun 13 · ONTARIO, CA
- Jun 14 · ANAHEIM, CA
- Jun 15 · SAN DIEGO, CA
- Jun 20 · DALLAS, TX
- Jun 21 · OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
- Jun 22 · TULSA, OK
- Jun 25 · CINCINNATI, OH
- Jun 26 · COLUMBUS, OH
- Bring Seminar On-site
Gain control of your accounts payable process with these powerful strategies, tips, and techniques! If you've ever felt like you'll never get ahead ... if you're working overtime just to make sure you haven't missed something ... if you're frustrated with those seemingly unending piles of paperwork, files and forms ... this seminar is just what you've been waiting for! As an Accounts Payable professional, you'll be amazed at the amount of 'wow, this really works!' information, new ideas and innovative techniques you'll gain + in just one fast-paced, results-focused day of learning! 6 CEUs. Fee per person: $199; $189 each for five or more attendees.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Finance & Accounting
> Credit & Collection
Who Should Attend?
Accounts payable professionals
Gain control of your accounts payable process with these powerful strategies, tips, and techniques!
If you've ever felt like you'll never get ahead ... if you're working overtime just to make sure you haven't missed something ... if you're frustrated with those seemingly unending piles of paperwork, files and forms ... this seminar is just what you've been waiting for!
As an Accounts Payable professional, you'll be amazed at the amount of "wow, this really works!" information, new ideas and innovative techniques you'll gain — in just one fast-paced, results-focused day of learning!
We'll "clue you in" on the tactics and techniques AP pros in today's largest organizations use to streamline their processes, stay on top of paperwork, virtually eliminate errors, and maximize their organizations' cash flow.
Even better, you'll discover powerful secrets and clever new ways for coaxing cooperation out of your co-workers, contractors and vendors, eliminating typical workday timewasters, creating your own powerful checks and balances system, and cutting through the complexities of payment cycles, terms, vendor discounts and more. As a result, you'll begin to enjoy your job more, while increasing your value as a capable, accomplished professional.
- How to swiftly spot discrepancies (before auditors do!), through an ingenious system of checks and balances
- Common "kinks" in the payment process: how to identify the most common AP problems and abolish them from your system
- Higher-or-lower-than-expected invoices: how to get to the bottom of discrepancies in minutes, instead of hours
- How to maximize your company's cash resources — while keeping vendor grumbling to a minimum
- Games bad vendors play: how to spot their deceptive practices immediately!
- "I filed it" doesn't have to mean "I lost it." How to coordinate related paperwork and leave a "paper trail" that gives you instant access to critical information
- Technology terrors: what to do if software glitches cause late, missed, or incorrect payments
- Swimming in numbers? How to build a system that coordinates control numbers through the entire payment process
- Super communication strategies for gaining people's cooperation — both inside and outside your organization
- How to save your organization big bucks by preventing errors, catching mistakes, reducing duplicate payments, and curbing wasteful spending
- Tips for staying on top of emerging trends and new developments in your field — including hot technologies, the latest governmental regulations, and much more
- Legal pitfalls of working with 1099 vendors and how to protect your organization in an IRS audit
- How to maintain accurate files and records so audits run smoothly
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: