Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Creative Leadership for Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
Innovative ways to motivate, excite, and ignite your team to reach their goals! This is not your ordinary leadership course! This is training for today's leaders + people like you who are pulled in a million different directions, expected to get more done with fewer resources, and force to cope with budget cuts, corporate crises, reduction of employee benefits, hiring and wage freezes, and much more. These tougher times call for creativity and innovation in leadership, and that's why this revolutionary new course was developed. In one day of lightning-paced, high-energy training, you'll learn techniques for turbo-charging your leadership skills and getting your employees on track for super performance and a lot more productivity. You'll learn how to support an environment of creativity, innovation, and passion, regardless of what type of company you work for. You'll learn once and for all what people need from their leaders, and even more important, you'll learn exactly how to give it to them. 6 CEUs. Fee per person: $149; $139 each for five or more attendees.
Leadership & Management
> Leadership Skills
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders
We Also Recommend:
Motivate and re-energize your team by developing an environment of creativity and collaboration
This is training for today's leaders — people like you who are pulled in a million different directions, expected to get more done with fewer resources, and force to cope with budget cuts, corporate crises, reduction of employee benefits, hiring and wage freezes, and much more. These tougher times call for creativity and innovation in leadership, and that's why this revolutionary new course was developed.
In one day of lightning-paced, high-energy training, you'll learn techniques for turbo-charging your leadership skills and getting your employees on track for super performance and a lot more productivity. You'll learn how to support an environment of creativity, innovation, and passion, regardless of what type of company you work for. You'll learn once and for all what people need from their leaders, and even more important, you'll learn exactly how to give it to them.
You'll discover new ideas for motivating your best talent to continue performing at the top of their game, while giving your less-than-stellar performers the encouragement they need to really shine. You'll explore ways to tap into your own personal leadership strengths, minimize your weaknesses, and develop a unique leadership style that is highly effective, yet reflects your core beliefs and personality.
Fun, fast, and highly effective, this training will stimulate your thinking, recharge your batteries, and spark your outside-the-lines creativity as you inspire your employees to excellence.
- Learn how to avoid common self-sabotaging behaviors that often plague both new and seasoned leaders
- Your "leadership quotient" — why it's absolutely critical to your success as a leader!
- What do employees really want from you as a leader? The answers are guaranteed to surprise you!
- Find out why traditional management models just don't measure up in today's workplace...and what to use instead
- Your Personal Action Plan — a super tool to build character, strengthen leadership skills, and boost your overall effectiveness
- Create an atmosphere of trust and respect that values employees and promotes loyalty between coworkers
- What to say and how to say it — "leadership language" that supports synergy and encourages others to agree with you
- Strong leaders are strong communicators — how to infuse your communication style with confidence and power
- Fresh strategies and exciting techniques to open up the communication pipeline and keep ideas flowing freely
- Words, phrases, and gestures to help you come across as poised, intelligent, and trustworthy every time you speak
- Low-cost and no-cost ways to build morale and create a fun, positive work environment
- Clever ways to reward those who stretch their mental muscles, think outside the box, and share their great ideas
- Kick the attitude of "that's the way we've always done it" out the door and approach old tasks from a fresh perspective
- Ways to work around establishment restrictions that can stifle creativity and crush employee morale
- Why it is important to always support your employees in public — how not following this management edict can destroy your leadership effectiveness
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: