Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
In this must-attend workshop, you'll discover dozens of cost-effective ways for getting your organization into compliance, learn how to expand the effectiveness of your safety training program, find out how to keep the meticulous records required by Cal/OSHA, and learn how to assess your organization for a variety of hazards. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $199.00; For groups of 5 or more, $189.00 each,
Fred Pryor Seminars
> Maintenance & Safety
Who Should Attend?
Employers are responsible for the safety of their employees
We Also Recommend:
Understanding, interpreting and complying with the California Standards
It doesn't matter if you have one employee or hundreds ... as their employer, you are responsible for their safety.
In this must-attend workshop, you'll discover dozens of cost-effective ways for getting your organization into compliance, learn how to expand the effectiveness of your safety training program, find out how to keep the meticulous records required by Cal/OSHA, and learn how to assess your organization for a variety of hazards.
We'll also show you where to turn for up-to-the-minute information on Cal/OSHA's newest rules and regulations, so that you can keep abreast of changes that might affect your work environment. This workshop will set your mind at ease and make sure that if Cal/OSHA knocks at your door, you'll be ready!
Sign up for this seminar now — and avoid costly Cal/OSHA slip-ups in the future!
Cal/OSHA fines can be notoriously steep, and often there's no room for appeal. Don't leave yourself vulnerable to hefty penalties — gain all the hard facts, current information and essential details of Cal/OSHA compliance as it applies to your organization. Don't miss out on your chance to attend this information-packed program!
- Cal/OSHA's citation system — what it is, how it works
- Compliance Directives — the number one insight into what Cal/OSHA really thinks a regulation means
- Resources to help you keep up with Cal/OSHA's newest standards, rules, and regulations
- HAZCOM — workers have a right to know about hazardous chemicals in their workplace. We'll tell you how to tell them what they need-to-know.
- What are recognized hazards? Learn to spot and correct them before your people get injured.
- The Needlestick Act — What it is, how it affects you and your employees
- What is the Cal/OSHA inspector looking for during an inspection tour? We'll clue you in on those trouble spots guaranteed to be closely examined.
- Is your business a likely candidate for an Cal/OSHA inspection? Find out who gets inspected most frequently — and why.
- Log 300, Form 300A, and Form 301 — the newest additions to Cal/OSHA's record keeping arsenal
- How to stay in Cal/OSHA compliance while reporting and recording on-the-job mishaps, injuries, incidents, and catastrophes
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: