Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Project Management Workshop Live or Webinar
We work with tens of thousands of managers every year - we know their problems, their questions, and their needs. We have researched the field of project management, surveyed project managers, and interviewed some of the best-known 'Project management' trainers in the country. The result is a first-rate program that pinpoints the needs of today's project managers. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $149; $139 each for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Leadership & Management
> Project Management
Who Should Attend?
Guaranteed to help you complete your projects on time, on budget, and on target!
Don't spend $495, $695, $895, or more, plus two, three, or more days away from the job, plus airfare, travel time, and lodging expense, for a complete, quality "Project Management" seminar.
Fred Pryor Seminars now brings directly to your area the first ever, one day, complete "Project Management" seminar.
Here's what it means to you... no costly travel time, and at a fraction of what other project management programs cost.
You'll learn how to:
- Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes, or miscalculations.
- Use better communications techniques to get the cooperation, support, and resources that are vital to the project's success.
- Root out waste in every stage of the project - wasted time, money, and effort that endanger a project's success.
- Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
- Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple 3-point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
We work with tens of thousands of managers every year - we know their problems, their questions, and their needs. We have researched the field of project management, surveyed project managers, and interviewed some of the best-known "Project management" trainers in the country. The result is a first-rate program that pinpoints the needs of today's project managers.
- You'll quickly be able to decide when to use PERT, CPM, or GANTT charting techniques... and you'll be able to use them effectively
- You'll be equipped with the knowledge and tools to do a top-notch task analysis - and really understand what must be accomplished
- Utilize a simple, easy-to-use checklist to help you pinpoint computer software options
- Choose and use the right project scheduling technique for greater efficiency and effectiveness from project start to finish
- Recognize clues and signals that identify problems - and help you eliminate them before they become a crisis
- Learn effective methods to prioritize your options when you don't have the time, money, or people resources to do the job
- Learn how to structure and organize a productive, capable, and skillful project management team
- Be able to handle staff turnover in mid-project - without disrupting the flow of events
- Learn expert hints for "debugging" your project plan to pinpoint potential problems - before they occur
- Learn how to involve (and get the full support of!) management, other departments, and your peers
- Develop systems to track costs in personnel, resources, and materials
- Harness the "Four Rs" of power to get your projects done on time, on budge, and on target
- Learn how to conduct successful meetings that solve problems, get results, and keep your projects running smoothly
- Develop viable contingency plans that ensure unforeseen problems don't threaten the success of your project
- Define team roles clearly and concisely - so that everyone knows exactly what they must do
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: