Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Advanced Microsoft Excel Live or Webinar
Covers Excel 2007 and 2010. This advanced Excel course is jam-packed with skills, tools, ideas and strategies gathered from professional users, tech experts and Excel gurus who know this application inside and out. This is practical Excel training you can put to use immediately once you've returned to the office. You'll understand concepts you may have struggled with in the past -- become familiar with a broad range of advanced Excel capabilities and functions -- and see your productivity soar as you use Excel more effectively and efficiently every day! 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $199; $189 each for five or more from the same company.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Computers & Software
> Programming & Software
Who Should Attend?
If you're comfortable building a worksheet, using cells, entering data, and creating basic formulas, this program will take you to the next level of Microsoft Excel expertise
Harness all the power and potential of this program with advanced Excel training
Covers Excel 2007 and 2010
If you're comfortable building a worksheet, using cells, entering data and creating basic formulas this program will take you to the next level of Excel expertise. Instead of hovering at the "tip of the iceberg," you'll drill down through Excel's complex capabilities and discover how easily you can expand your knowledge base to become a more confident, capable user.
This advanced Excel course is jam-packed with skills, tools, ideas and strategies gathered from professional users, tech experts and Excel gurus who know this application inside and out. This is practical Excel training you can put to use immediately once you've returned to the office. You'll understand concepts you may have struggled with in the past … become familiar with a broad range of advanced Excel capabilities and functions … and see your productivity soar as you use Excel more effectively and efficiently every day!
Kick your skills up a notch in this one day advanced Excel training workshop and discover:
- A more in-depth knowledge of Excel's ribbon, menus and functions, including how to add your own tabs and groups
- Time-saving techniques to streamline data queries, data analysis and searches
- Tips for creating charts, graphs and tables that will wow your audience
- How to use PivotTable reports to filter and summarize your data and worksheets
- Scripts to automate repetitive tasks using macros
- A clear understanding of advanced filters so you extract only the information you need
- Menu options that allow you to select filtering criteria from your data set with just a few simple clicks
- The Analysis ToolPak add-in: how to fully utilize this resource for advanced data analysis
- The most effective methods to share spreadsheets with collaborators and coworkers
- And much more!
Your trainer is an accomplished Excel expert who will walk you through dozens of time-saving shortcuts, smart strategies and more with a helpful mix of computer-screen projections, demonstrations, instructor-led exercises and plenty of Q & A time. You'll get practical Excel help with your toughest questions and challenges, and come away ready and able to put your new skills to work the very next day.
Master Advanced Macros
- Use the Visual Basic® editor to modify and manage your macros
- Learn to create customized macro toolbars featuring your most frequently used tools
Manage Your Data
- Learn how to create data forms for viewing and entering information
- Enter — or allow others to enter — data into a user-friendly form
- Review individual records easily, or view only records that meet specific criteria
- Discover the power of Backstage view
Filter, Query and Analyze Data
- Learn tips, tools and tricks for getting the most out of AutoFilters, Custom AutoFilters and Advanced Filters
- Find out how to search for spreadsheet data that fits within specific parameters
- Discover menu options that allow you to select filtering criteria from your data set with just a few simple clicks
- Specify a single criterion, or combine two or more to create a custom search of your data
- Use AND/OR commands to extract data that meets your criteria in a whole new range
- Create new data ranges on the fly to use with advanced filters so you can extract exactly the information you need
- Add sparklines to show trends in a series of values, such as seasonal increases or decreases
Use Lookup and Database Functions
- Add power and flexibility to your formulas by enabling Excel to search out data for you
- Manage large data lists by performing calculations only on the data you specify
- Use Excel to perform new lookups and dynamically update your calculation results
Put PivotTables to Work
- Discover how PivotTables can help you get the most out of your data
- Create PivotTables from single spreadsheets, external data sources or other PivotTables
- Use AutoFormat to create your PivotTable quickly and easily
- Learn how to modify or update a PivotTable
- Group data in a PivotTable for better organization
- Control how and where your PivotTable data is displayed
- Display your data using a PivotChart®
Get to Know the Analysis Toolpak
- Find out what tools are included in this valuable resource
- Learn to use Excel's advanced data analysis tools to return a multitude of statistics about your data in just a few keystrokes
- Use Excel's built-in utilities to analyze correlations in your data
Sharing Excel Across Workgroups
- Use Excel's robust collaboration tools to control access to shared spreadsheets
- Understand the different ways to share your spreadsheets with associates and coworkers
- Comment on specific cells within a given sheet
- Activate workbook sharing and distribute shared workbooks
- Maintain control of versions of a shared workbook
- Easily track and review changes made by multiple users
- Seamlessly integrate Excel with other applications, the Internet and your organization's intranet
- Create macros that work with the Web to automatically update your Web charts and graphs at regular intervals
Explore Custom Views, Formatting and Report Manager
- Discover how to create different display and print settings for the same worksheet — or apply the settings to multiple worksheets
- Manage saved custom views
- Use custom views to change the look of your worksheets and workbooks
- Create, display, print and delete custom views
- Understand and use the Report Manager to print, edit and manage your reports
- Expand your knowledge of charts and graphs to create eye-popping graphic images
- Master formatting effects that make your pages look like you spent hours — when all it took was a few mouse clicks!
- Apply different Data Bars, Color Scales and Icon Sets to your cell selections using conditional formatting
*NOTE: This seminar is delivered via computer-less training to ensure you won't waste valuable time entering data, correcting mistakes and waiting for other seminar attendees to catch up. You'll receive a handy workbook guide that summarizes key tips for easy reference once you return to the office.
Continuing Education Credit
This course qualifies for 6 Computer/IT CPE credits.
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: