Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010: Basics Live or Webinar
PICK A DATE & SIGN UP
- SEE ALL 37 DATES »
- Sep 30 · Clearwater, FL
- Sep 30 · Fort Myers, FL
- Sep 30 · Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Sep 30 · Jacksonville, FL
- Sep 30 · Orlando, FL
- Sep 30 · Annapolis, MD
- Sep 30 · Baltimore, MD
- Sep 30 · Rochester, MN
- Sep 30 · Columbia, MO
- Sep 30 · Parsippany, NJ
- Bring Seminar On-site
In just one day, pump up your productivity with the innovative design features of Excel! Whether you are just beginning to use Excel, looking to upgrade your skills, or working toward a comprehensive understanding of the exciting features and functions, this Excel tutorial will provide the training you need to quickly and confidently build spreadsheets ... track and analyze data ... create sophisticated reports, charts, and graphs ... perform complex calculations with just a mouse click ... and much, much more. Data entry, keyboard shortcuts, printing tips, cell maneuvering, hyperlinks, embedding, macros -- we'll cover it all, utilizing the latest in adult learning techniques and instructional methods. Excel is truly revolutionary because, for the first time, you don't have to deal with all those pull-down menus, toolbars, and task panes. Instead, a simplified command control structure -- the Ribbon -- stretches across your worksheet so that the commands you use most frequently are within easy reach at all times. Many of the Excel features and functions have been streamlined and simplified, making it easier than ever before to crunch numbers ... track, organize, and analyze data ... produce colorful, professional-looking charts ... perform complex calculations ... and create and maintain sophisticated, reliable spreadsheets. Other outstanding Excel features include the Live Preview, which allows you to preview all of your formatting choices before you select them; the Page Layout View; a host of exciting new pop-up style galleries, including Table Quick Styles and Cell Styles; the Quick Access Toolbar; and a new, enhanced version of the Conditional Formatting function. 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $79; $74 for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Computers & Software
> Programming & Software
Who Should Attend?
In just one day, pump up your productivity with the innovative new design features of Excel!
Covers versions 2007 and 2010.
When you attend this power-packed Excel training, you'll get ...
- On-the-mark advice about Formula and Function basics to end confusion once and for all
- Excel tips for creating a worksheet framework that will acccomplish your objectives: worksheets that work for you!
- Number-crunching capabilities with Basic Excel functions: how to calculate averages, percentages, and much more using "built-in" predefined formulas
- An overview of the Ribbon — Excel's revolutionary new command center that makes most menus and toolbars obsolete!
- The secret to attractive, readable worksheets: 5 formatting guidelines that apply to any worksheet you produce
- Tips and tricks for error-free printing every time to make your printing woes a thing of the past!
- Pizzazz for every document as you instantly transform complex information and statistics into easy-to-understand, colorful tables, charts, and graphs
- Techniques for streamlining many of your repetitive tasks when you bring the muscle of macros into play
- And much, much more!
Introducing Excel — more powerful, more streamlined, and more user-friendly than ever before!
Whether you are just beginning to use Excel, looking to upgrade your skills, or working toward a comprehensive understanding of the exciting new features and functions, this Excel tutorial will provide the training you need to quickly and confidently build spreadsheets ... track and analyze data ... create sophisticated reports, charts, and graphs ... perform complex calculations with just a mouse click ... and much, much more. Data entry, keyboard shortcuts, printing tips, cell maneuvering, hyperlinks, embedding, macros — we'll cover it all, utilizing the latest in adult learning techniques and instructional methods.
A host of brand-new features puts incredible power, flexibility, and control at your fingertips!
Excel is truly revolutionary because, for the first time, you don't have to deal with all those pull-down menus, toolbars, and task panes. Instead, a simplified command control structure — the Ribbon — stretches across your worksheet so that the commands you use most frequently are within easy reach at all times. Many of the Excel features and functions have been streamlined and simplified, making it easier than ever before to crunch numbers ... track, organize, and analyze data ... produce colorful, professional-looking charts ... perform complex calculations ... and create and maintain sophisticated, reliable spreadsheets.
Other outstanding Excel features include the Live Preview, which allows you to preview all of your formatting choices before you select them; the Page Layout View; a host of exciting new pop-up style galleries, including Table Quick Styles and Cell Styles; the Quick Access Toolbar; and a new, enhanced version of the Conditional Formatting function.
Boost your productivity, enhance your capabilities, and excel with Excel — all in just one day of concentrated training!
Excel is one of today's most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you're not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands, and keystrokes, you're setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment. This Excel training gives you strong fundamentals to build on, leads you through more advanced concepts, reveals the most important new features of Excel, and sends you home with a concise, information-packed workbook that summarizes everything you've learned.
Start with a quick overview of Excel basics
- The most efficient way to access commands for any task
- Help for Help! How to find what you need in Help — without the endless searching and scrolling
- 2 methods for selecting cells or ranges of cells
- How to find a single file or a particular workbook in record time
Move on to Worksheets 101
- What to consider before you create a worksheet
- Guidelines for building a worksheet framework that will accomplish your objectives
- The view you need — how to "zoom in" and "zoom out" of your worksheet
- A "freezing" solution to the annoying problem of titles and labels that move out of view when you move around your worksheet
Speed through calculations and formulas
- Helpful hints that take the mystery out of Formula and Function basics
- Mathematical formulas made easy: how to subtract, multiply, or divide data
- Expert tips on Basic Excel functions for calculating averages, percentages, and much more using "built-in" predefined formulas
Build visual power into your worksheets
- 5 formatting secrets that make any worksheet more attractive and readable
- How to control alignment, decimals, dollar signs, and more — in one easy operation
- Fonts, shading, and borders for more effective, eye-pleasing worksheets
Produce good-looking, hard-working documents
- Print Options: a look at the many ways Excel lets you customize your printing
- Tips for adding headers, footers, and page numbers to a worksheet
- How to end strange page breaks and ensure that your titles and labels print on every page
Add eye-catching interest to charts and spreadsheets
- An easy-to-understand glossary of the terms used in charting and graphing data
- The ChartWizard — even if you're a total novice, how to easily produce vivid, exciting charts to accompany your data
- Where to put your chart: all about embedded charts, separate charts, and chart sheets within a workbook
- How you can add text boxes and arrows to your charts
- The Shapes gallery, WordArt, SmartArt, and other design tools you can use to dress up your documents to be sure they capture attention
Gain speed, efficiency, and ease at every session
- Large worksheets with Split Windows — how to effortlessly view distant figures side by side
- For the mouse-hater: shortcuts that keep your hands on the keyboard
- How to automate many tasks using macros
Discover the enhanced features of Excel!
- An introduction to the Ribbon — Excel's revolutionary command center that makes most menus and toolbars obsolete
- How to use Formula AutoComplete to make it even easier to create formulas
- Total Row Options: a simpler approach to utilizing total rows
- An overview of the Cell Styles gallery and its assortment of ready-made cell styles
- Excel's new gallery of table styles
- Conditional Formatting — a feature that lets you apply different Data Bars, Color Scales, and Icon Sets to your cell selections with just a click
- How to customize the QuickAccess Toolbar to streamline your most common tasks
- A look into the future with Live Preview, a way to preview changes to your worksheet before applying them
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: