Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010: Beyond the Basics Live or Webinar
An accelerated one-day workshop to make you a Microsoft Excel Pro! Boost your productivity, simplify data management, and streamline everyday tasks using the revolutionary new features and functions of this powerful program! It's frustrating to know what Excel can do, but not understand the techniques to accomplish it. In one day, you will learn not only the formulas, database techniques, and macro commands that make work go faster, but you will learn the tips and keystroke commands the pros rely on to make data more useful and worksheets easier to manipulate. Our Excel training is just what you'll need to increase your productivity and take your current Excel skills to the next level! 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $99; $89 each for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Computers & Software
> Programming & Software
Who Should Attend?
Those who want to learn more about Excel
We Also Recommend:
An accelerated one-day workshop to make you a Microsoft Excel Pro!
Boost your productivity, simplify data management, and streamline everyday tasks using the revolutionary new features and functions of this powerful program!
It's frustrating to know what Excel can do, but not understand the techniques to accomplish it. In one day, you will learn not only the formulas, database techniques, and macro commands that make work go faster, but you will learn the tips and keystroke commands the pros rely on to make data more useful and worksheets easier to manipulate.
Our Excel training is just what you'll need to increase your productivity and take your current Excel skills to the next level! Save when you attend both Microsoft Excel Basics and Microsoft Excel: Beyond the Basics.
Does this sound familiar?
- You taught yourself Excel and sometimes you wonder if you're doing things the most efficient way.
- You know a lot about Excel, but not the newest time-saving shortcuts.
- Coworkers have asked you questions about Excel, and you're not always sure of the answers.
- You know the Excel techniques you use every day, but little else about other features.
- You have questions about Excel that no one in your office can answer.
- You feel like you've barely scratched the surface of Excel's capabilities, and you want to be a pro.
If this sounds like you, Microsoft Excel: Beyond the Basics can provide the help you're looking for!
Microsoft Excel Setup and Editing Success
- 7 Rules that make worksheet setup easy
- How to conceal data in cells, columns, and rows without losing it
- 3 steps to protect your data
- 9 keyboard shortcuts that will cut hours from your work
- How to add graphics — easy when you know how to customize your drawing tools
- Tips on changing chart attributes without losing data
- How to manipulate multiple ranges with Autofill
- The overlooked problem-solver for naming ranges
- The end of data entry drudgery — how to get the software to do it for you
Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions That Cut Work Down to Size
- Tips for building complex formulas quickly and accurately
- The amazing Function Palette — hundreds of functions at your fingertips
- How to use absolute, mixed, and circular cells
- Logic Functions — the If, And, and Or statements that make data more usable
Making the Most of Excel Macros
- When to use an automated procedure or macro — and when not to
- Tips for recording a complex macro and ensuring it runs easily
- How to assign command buttons to macros
- Techniques for debugging an Excel macro, as easy as 1, 2, 3
- How to start — and use — the Microsoft Visual Basic Editor
Exchanging Data Between Excel and Other Applications
- Specific steps for exchanging Microsoft Excel data with Microsoft
- PowerPoint, Access, Word, and other platforms
- How to save your Excel work in HTML
Demystifying Excel Tables, Databases, and Lists
- How to sort to maximize the data's usability
- Auditing: a visual map of your Excel formulas
- How to build and manage an Advanced Excel Pivot Chart that's everything management wants
- The best way to analyze equations with Scenario Manager
- An advanced shortcut for calculating trends and projecting future ones
* NOTE: This is not a hands-on workshop. Instead, you'll learn via "computer-less" training that makes every moment count.
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: