Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
How to Use QuickBooks Live or Webinar
Discover the most effective and efficient ways to improve data accuracy and reduce financial frustrations. Master QuickBooks in just one day of focused, information-packed training! You'll learn everything you need to know in this comprehensive seminar. By the end of the day, you'll be a virtual QuickBooks expert -- able to set up QuickBooks and get a grip on all of your financial data for the benefit of your business. We'll get you up to speed on QuickBooks' many features, tools, and menus; explore the easiest, most efficient ways to put QuickBooks to work for you; and drill down into more advanced functions. You'll be surprised at how swiftly you'll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to take full advantage of this powerful program! 6 CEUs. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $149; $139 for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Computers & Software
> Programming & Software
Who Should Attend?
Those who want to learn QuickBooks
Discover the most effective and efficient ways to improve data accuracy and reduce financial frustrations
QuickBooks is one of today's business accounting lifesavers. This simple-to-use software can help you manage your inventory, track the costs of your business, generate professional invoices and purchase orders, stay on top of accounts payables and receivables, and ensure that your yearly tax preparation is accurate, timely, and frustration-free.
In short, QuickBooks is like having your own trusted business accountant with you every step of the way!
Master QuickBooks in just one day of focused, information-packed training!
You could trudge through QuickBooks manuals … slog through tutorials … or just wing it and figure it out as you go along. But why bother, when you'll learn everything you need to know in this comprehensive seminar? By the end of the day, you'll be a virtual QuickBooks expert — able to set up QuickBooks and get a grip on all of your financial data for the benefit of your business.
In this seminar, we'll get you up to speed on QuickBooks' many features, tools, and menus; explore the easiest, most efficient ways to put QuickBooks to work for you; and drill down into more advanced functions. You'll be surprised at how swiftly you'll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to take full advantage of this powerful program!
QuickBooks Basics to Get You Up and Running With Confidence
- Choose the method for accessing QuickBooks features that best suits how you use your computer
- Use the Easy-Step Interview to get your company financials started
- Learn to customize the built-in lists (Vendors, Fixed Asset, Price Level, Sales Tax Code, Terms, and more) to suit your company's specific needs
- Understand QuickBooks workflows to ensure related transactions are entered correctly
- Use QuickBooks' Coach Mode to work and learn at the same time
Your Chart of Accounts: Spend Time Setting it Up Now, and You'll Save Time in the Future!
- Learn how to set up your chart of accounts so your reports are accurate
- Assess how your chart of accounts can save your accountant time — and save you money!
- Identify when to use subaccounts to get an even more accurate picture of where your money goes
- Learn to merge accounts when you have several that need to be integrated
QuickBooks Tracking — Built-in Features to Easily Run Highly Detailed Reports
- Learn to accurately track and bill for the cost of mileage
- Find out how QuickBooks can help you track your time and make billing easier
- Use classes to track trends and performance within your business
- Utilize the Items tracking feature to keep track of everything you buy and sell
- Set up your 1099 contractors and prepare 1099 forms with QuickBooks
Payables and Receivables — Keeping Track of Your Income and Expenditures
- Create professional-looking invoices in a snap
- Print invoices via the Invoice Printer, or send invoices through e-mail
- Record payments and generate receipts
- Pay and record bills; write, print, and mail checks
Save Hours of Time With QuickBooks' Many Customizable Report Options
- Navigate through QuickBooks' various report categories
- Customize reports so that they provide the information you want, presented the way you want it
- Gain easy access to additional reports online
- Print reports as documents or create PDF files to e-mail to other users
- Use QuickBooks reports to display a "snapshot" of the financial health of your company
- Balancing your accounts against your bank's records using QuickBooks' Reconcile feature
- Using the Backup Options and the Backup Wizard
- Restoring your QuickBooks data after a computer malfunction or accident
- Using the Audit Trail Report when your accounts don't balance properly
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: