Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Digital Marketing Live or Webinar
Analytics, Digital Advertising, Email, SEO, Social Media, Emerging Trends and more. The overall meaning of digital marketing is any form of advertising that is done through a digital channel. Determining the best digital marketing strategy that fits your business is the first step in a successful plan. A major advantage to digital marketing versus traditional marketing is that results are in real time. You have the ability to see if advertising campaigns are proving fruitful and view website traffic immediately. Building a solid foundation as you embark on your digital marketing journey is key. We'll walk you through step-by-step, and provide the tools you need to build a framework for success. This one day course will add dimension to your organization's digital marketing efforts. You'll: Learn digital marketing basics; Find the best social media platforms for your organization; Discover how to strategize and develop integrated email and web campaigns; Study insights into analytics and evaluating the return on your digital investment; Determine ways to define your digital marketing strategy. Keywords: webinar, webinars, on demand, virtual learning, virtual classes, online learning. Live Online Seminars earn CEU course credit only. Fee per person: $199; $189 each for five or more.
Fred Pryor Seminars
Customer Service & Sales
Who Should Attend?
Analytics, Digital Advertising, Email, SEO, Social Media, Emerging Trends and more
The overall meaning of digital marketing is any form of advertising that is done through a digital channel. Determining the best digital marketing strategy that fits your business is the first step in a successful plan. A major advantage to digital marketing versus traditional marketing is that results are in real time. You have the ability to see if advertising campaigns are proving fruitful and view website traffic immediately.
Building a solid foundation as you embark on your digital marketing journey is key. We'll walk you through step-by-step, and provide the tools you need to build a framework for success.
This one day course will add dimension to your organization's digital marketing efforts. You'll:
- Learn digital marketing basics.
- Find the best social media platforms for your organization.
- Discover how to strategize and develop integrated email and web campaigns.
- Study insights into analytics and evaluating the return on your digital investment.
- Determine ways to define your digital marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing Overview
What's Changed and Emerging Trends
- Discover the new face of primetime, drive time, newspapers and more
- Learn how digital disruption continually affects your digital marketing strategy
Digital Landscape: The Evolution of the Consumer Journey
- Use multichannel marketing to get your customers to spend up to four times more
- Find out why it's critical to create and maintain a single view of your customer across all channels — websites, apps, social media, etc.
- Look at brands using digital marketing successfully
- -- How did they become a thought leader?
- -- How do they influence purchases?
- -- How do they generate online sales?
- -- How does their customer support attract, keep and convert customers?
- -- How do they nurture customer relationships?
- -- How do they fuel brand advocacy?
- Discover important technologies that will boost your digital marketing program
- -- Content Management Systems
- -- Website Analytics Platforms
- -- Marketing Automation Technologies
- Best Practices for Email and Text
- -- Avoid blacklisting and SPAM filters so you reach current and potential buyers
- -- Explore a must-have guide to effective email streams
- -- Manage opt-ins/opt-outs to retain as many customers as possible
- Social Media
- -- Find out which social media platforms are "in"
- -- Discover the demographics of popular platforms
- -- Learn what types of "posts" offer the highest engagement for each platform
The Role of Digital
- Understand the role digital plays in your overall marketing strategy
- -- Take an objective look at what you're doing right - and what needs to change now
- -- Identify missing opportunities to engage your customers online
- -- Examine how your target segments use digital to research, purchase and advocate products
- Identify the must-have components of a digital program
Determine Your Digital Priorities
- Establish goals, objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understand the critical difference between metrics and KPIs
- Define your target audience priority
- Assess your current performance and pinpoint what to keep and what to ditch
- Evaluate your target audience - what are their likes and dislikes?
- Compare your efforts with your competitors
- -- What to measure
- -- How to "grade" yourself
- -- How to make sense of the results
Analyze industry best practices
- What to look for in online benchmarking tools
- How to leverage online tools for the most accurate results
Internal Assessment and Review
- Identify your stakeholders and solicit their insight
- Discover how to provide an overview of analytics
- Learn major internal research insights to focus on
Develop Your Strategy
Use SMART Goals to Guide Digital KPIs
- Think strategically and establish a plan for the next five years
Develop a Project Plan: What to Include to Ensure Effectiveness
- Establish and communicate a digital vision
- Examine sample plans to identify the best approach for your organization
Implement Your Strategy
Understand and Optimize Results
- Learn proven techniques to drive traffic - earned, owned and paid
- Discover how to increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and traffic referrals
- Gain tips and tricks to help grow online sales
- Establish and nurture relationships online, so you control content and your story
- Implement effective content marketing strategies
- Develop a content calendar that keeps customers coming back
Build and Grow Your Social Media Presence
- Discover the most popular social media platforms
- Learn how to establish your social brand identity
Digital Marketing Governance
Learn ways to keep your efforts compliant
Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred's drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning Solutions.
Staying true to Fred's mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience across the U.S. and Canada continues with Pryor Learning Solutions' true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule on-site training, or gain access to more than 40 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn't obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You're fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor's customer-focused Corporate and Government learning programs. Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Guaranteed access to training in three days and three clicks. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to more than 4,700 online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars, and e-books.
- Dedicated client support for all with corporate and government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule on-site training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC, PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar you may (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) transfer your registration fee within 12 months to another seminar or conference of your choice. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time.
This seminar has
upcoming dates & cities. To quickly return to this seminar later, you can search by its QuickCode: