Many events are available as webinars. Browse all webinars or use 'WB' in the city/state search.
Don’t let stress take over! Remain calm, cool and collected in highly intense and difficult work environments.
The pressure of doing more with less resources and tighter timelines can be stressful. Learn how to increase personal and workplace productivity and feel more energized at the end of your day.
Managers, supervisors and individuals who need to coach others and/or face emotional and stressful situations at work
Canada's top private sector, government and not-for-profit organizations consistently choose Canadian Management Centre as their go-to partner for these five reasons:
1. Proven results For more than 50 years, we've helped transform talent in thousands of organizations and developed skills and applied knowledge for over 400,000 individuals – something no other Canadian professional development and leadership training organization can say. Our longevity comes from creating transformational results for our clients across Canada and around the world.
2. Globally connected As part of the American Management Association International (AMAI) global network, with a footprint in more than 75 cities and 20 countries, we seamlessly leverage content, facilitators, and global best practices to deliver your solutions wherever your business or challenges happen to be.
3. Client-centric We never ignore or minimize your needs or try to fit you into pre-existing one-size-fits-all programs. Instead, we believe in true collaboration --we listen and pay close attention, designing professional development and leadership training solutions that work for you, your people, your corporate culture and unique business challenges. We also tailor our solutions to local market cultures and practices.
4. One stop, right here If you you're looking for a broad-based one-stop partner to develop or manage all of your training initiatives more easily and efficiently, we can do that too. In fact, we specialize in developing leaders and professionals at all levels and across dozens of industry sectors and specialties.
5. The whole is greater Individually, each of these benefits is reason enough to choose Canadian Management Centre. Together they set us apart. We are truly your go-to partner and are committed to helping you successfully transform your talent and organization across Canada and around the world.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed —At Canadian Management Centre, we guarantee the quality of our courses. In fact, 98% of our participants say they would recommend the course they have taken to their colleagues. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a seminar for which you have paid, call us and we'll work with you to make it right.
CANCELLATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
If you cannot attend a course for which you have registered, please notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre course* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.